Welcome to Fairmont
Resort Blue Mountains
Part of the prestigious MGallery Collection
On the cusp of the dramatic Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, located only one and a half hours drive west from Sydney. The panoramic Fairmont Resort is the pinnacle of upscale accommodation in Leura, one of the most charming upper-mountains villages in Australia.
With unparalleled leisure facilities and conference venue, the award-winning Fairmont Resort is ideal for romantic getaways, family escapes from the city, stunning weddings, iconic dining and cutting-edge business retreats.
General Manager, Mr Bernie Boller welcomes you to Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains, a member of the MGallery Collection, as part of the Accor portfolio of hotels.
Fairmont Resort Executive Chef Headlines Leura Harvest Festival 2015
Holidays With Kids Top Places To Stay
Bushwalkers flock to NSW
Easter School Holiday Sculptures
NSW Tourism Award Finalist 2014
Bigger & Better KidsZone
Fairmont Resort Welcomes New Chef
Qantas Australian Tourism Awards 2013
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains is proud to have been awarded:
• Winner of 2014 NSW Tourism Awards - Bronze for Deluxe Accommodation and Silver for Business Tourism
• Winner of 2014 Hotel Management Awards - Meetings & Conferencing Property
• Winner of 2014 Blue Mountains Lithgow and Oberon Tourism Awards – Gold for Business Tourism and Silver for Deluxe Accommodation
• Winner of 2014 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - Highly Commended Conference Hotel
• Winner of 2013 NSW Tourism Awards - Best Deluxe Accommodation of the Year and Gold for Business Tourism
• Winner of 2013 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - Best Regional Superior Hotel Accommodation
• Winner of the 2013 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards - Silver for Business Tourism and Silver for Deluxe Accommodation