Welcome to Fairmont
Resort Blue Mountains
Part of the prestigious MGallery Collection
Fairmont Resort is proud to have been awarded:
- Winner of 2014 Hotel Management Awards - Meetings & Conferencing Property
- Winner of 2014 Blue Mountains Lithgow and Oberon Tourism Awards – Gold Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
- Winner of 2014 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - High Commended Conference Hotel
- Winner of 2013 NSW Tourism Awards - Best Deluxe Accommodation of the Year and Gold Business Tourism Award
- Winner of 2013 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - Best Regional Superior Hotel Accommodation
- Winner of the 2013 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards - Silver Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
On the cusp of the dramatic Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, located only one and a half hours drive west from Sydney. The panoramic Fairmont Resort is the pinnacle of upscale accommodation in Leura, one of the most charming upper-mountains villages in Australia.
With unparalleled leisure and conference facilities, the Fairmont Resort is ideal for romantic getaways, family escapes from the city, stunning weddings, iconic dining and cutting-edge business retreats.
And after an extensive renovation in 2012, the Fairmont Resort has been welcomed into the prestigious MGallery upscale hotel collection, as part of the ACCOR portfolio of hotels.
General Manager, Mr Bernie Boller welcomes you to Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains, MGallery Collection.