Welcome to Fairmont
Resort Blue Mountains
Winner of the TAA's 2014 Highly Commended Business Tourism
Fairmont Resort is proud to have been awarded:
- Winner of 2014 Blue Mountains Lithgow and Oberon Tourism Awards – Gold Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
- Winner of 2014 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - High Commended Business Tourism
- Winner of 2013 NSW Tourism Awards - Best Deluxe Accommodation of the Year and Gold Business Tourism Award
- Winner of 2013 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - Best Regional Superior Hotel Accommodation
- Winner of the 2013 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards - Silver Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
When you arrive at the Fairmont Resort, you will enter a world of towering escarpments, lush rainforests and dramatic canyons with an accommodation ethos centred on serenity, purity and rejuvenation.
Located only one and a half hours drive west from Sydney, on the cusp of the dramatic Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. The panoramic Fairmont Resort is the pinnacle of upscale accommodation in Leura, one of the most charming upper-mountains villages in Australia.
With unparalleled leisure and conference facilities, the Fairmont is a supreme setting for romantic getaways in the Blue Mountains, weekend escapes from the city, stunning weddings, and cutting-edge business retreats in world-class conference venues in the heart of Greater Sydney.
And after an extensive renovation in 2012, the Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains has been welcomed into the prestigious MGallery upscale hotel collection, as part of the ACCOR portfolio of hotels. Fairmont Resort will continue to exceed your expectations in a setting that English naturalist Charles Darwin called, “One of the most stupendous scenes I have ever beheld.”
Welcome to our Blue Mountains Resort.
“Rest, relax and reconnect as the Fairmont Resort transports you to a world of natural wonder.”
For facilities & services...click here