Welcome to Fairmont
Resort Blue Mountains
Winner of the TAA's 2013 Best Regional Superior Hotel Accommodation NSW
Fairmont MGallery is proud to have been awarded:
- Winner of 2013 NSW Tourism Awards - Best Deluxe Accommodation of the Year and Gold Business Tourism Award
- Winner of 2013 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) Awards for Excellence - Best Regional Superior Hotel Accommodation
- Winner of 2013 Blue Mountains Lithgow and Oberon Tourism Awards – Gold Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
- Winner of the 2013 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards - Silver Award for Business Tourism and Silver Award for Deluxe Accommodation
- Winner of 2012 Tourism Accommodation Australia's (TAA) and Australian Hotels Association (AHA) – National Awards for Excellence for the Best Superior Hotel Accommodation of the Year
When you arrive at the Fairmont Resort, you will enter a world of towering escarpments, lush rainforests and dramatic canyons with an accommodation ethos centred on serenity, purity and rejuvenation.
Located only one and a half hours drive west from Sydney, on the cusp of the dramatic Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. The panoramic Fairmont Resort is the pinnacle of upscale accommodation in Leura, one of the most charming upper-mountains villages in Australia.
With unparalleled leisure and conference facilities, the Fairmont is a supreme setting for romantic getaways in the Blue Mountains, weekend escapes from the city, stunning weddings, and cutting-edge business retreats in world-class conference venues in the heart of Greater Sydney.
And after an extensive renovation in 2012, the Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains has been welcomed into the prestigious MGallery upscale hotel collection, as part of the ACCOR portfolio of hotels. Fairmont Resort will continue to exceed your expectations in a setting that English naturalist Charles Darwin called, “One of the most stupendous scenes I have ever beheld.”
Welcome to our Blue Mountains Resort.
“Rest, relax and reconnect as the Fairmont Resort transports you to a world of natural wonder.”
For facilities & services...click here
2013 NSW Tourism Awards - Tourism Industry Council NSW
Winners List 2013 - click here
2013 Tourism Accommodation Australia - TAA (NSW) Awards for Excellence
Winners List 2013 - click here.
Fairmont is "Fawlty" no more - Media Monitors
Article by James Wilkinson 01st September 2012 To read the review - click here
Vacation & Travel Daily - Pet pampering in the Blue Mountains
Article by Natasha Dragun 03 July, 2012. To review the article click here.
Travel & Indulgence - The Australian
Article by Sharon Verghis 02nd June 2012 To read the review - click here
Getaway Blue Mountains - Hotel review
Article by Brian Crisp 21st April 2012 To read the review - click here
Weekender Travel - The Sun Herald
Article by Garry Maddox 08th April 2012 To read the review - click here
The Fairmont Resort - NQN
Article by Not quite Nigella 06th September 2012 To read the review - click here