Blue Mountains City Council have advised the following trails are open CLICK HERE
Some of the Blue Mountains National Park trails will be closed from 9am, Wednesday 6 April 2022 due to a predicted weather event. Please check park alerts daily for updates before venturing out. Govetts Leap lookout, Evans lookout and the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre are the only locations that remain open in Blue Mountains National Park at this time.
Explore amazing walks right here on your doorstep or venture a little further afield for so many incredible experiences. Remember you can always do just a section of the walks and turn around to return once you feel like you have had enough - they all offer a breathtaking scenery at every step.
A few of the more popular walks our team recommend include:
- Sublime Point Lookout EASY / 5 KM RETURN (FROM RESORT) / 1 HOUR
- Gladstone Lookout MEDIUM / 4 KM RETURN (FROM RESORT) / 45 MINUTES
- Leura Cascades MEDIUM / 1.5 KM RETURN (FROM SOLITARY CAR PARK) / 1 HOUR
- Gordon Falls to Leura Falls EASY / 4 KM RETURN / 1 HOUR
- Overcliff-Undercliff Track MEDIUM / 4 KM CIRCUIT / 1.5 HOURS KATOOMBA
- Three Sisters Walk EASY / 1 KM CIRCUIT / 30 MINUTES
- Katoomba Falls Round Walk MEDIUM / 1 KM CIRCUIT / 1 HOUR
- The Prince Henry Cliff Walk MEDIUM / 9 KM RETURN / 3.5 HOURS
- Giant Stairway/Dardanelles Pass/Leura Forest/Federal Pass EXPERT / 6 KM CIRCUIT / 4.5 HOURS
Please note: Walking times vary on age, fitness levels and ability. These are a guideline only taken from Blue Mountains information sites and are not graded by the resort. Speak to our helpful concierge team for more information.
Local Walking Map
The excellent location of Fairmont Resort & Spa means you can walk right from our back step straight onto tracks which take you to some of the most stunning Wentworth Falls walks such as the Undercliff Track. See below map for local tracks accessible from the resort.