Take a break these School Holidays and keep the whole family entertained.
Looking for things to do over the School Holidays with the kids?
Keep them entertained at Fairmont Resort & Spa Blue Mountains and let yourself relax.
Fairmont Resort & Spa has an action-packed school holiday activity timetable with an enjoyable mix of both indoor activities and outside adventures to make your stay memorable for the whole family. From pony rides to train rides on the colourful Fairmont Express, your children will remember this holiday for a lifetime. Enjoy the cooler summer days and the kids outdoors to explore the gardens, lakes and challenge them with the outdoor hedge maze.
Inside, make time for the complimentary Arts & Crafts or Mini Masterchef sessions (please note these activities aren’t supervised and parents will have to stay with all children). (Activities are for resort guests only.)
Trail Kids School Holidays events are designed to give young people some quality time to work on their trail running skills and fitness whilst developing new friendships, building a connection to nature and the wider world and most importantly gaining confidence and self belief. Events include the following activities:
– Agility activities, e.g. obstacle courses
– Balancing activities, e.g. slack-lining
– Running technique activities e.g. team games
– Strength and fitness exercises
– Trail Running skills; reading the trail, rock hopping and maneuvering over variable and uneven terrain
– Passive teamwork games/challenges and bush arts and craft activities
– Yoga & Stretching
– Australian bush themed story reading time
– Discussions and guidance on healthy eating to support an active young body
Date: Monday January 13 & Wednesday January 15, 2019
Location: Fairmont Resort and Spa
Time: 9am – 12 noon both days
Entry Prices: 1 Day: $50 / 2 Days: $90 / FAMILY DISCOUNT – 10%